S6 usb port receded? Won't fast charge

rusty_sim

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi hows it going

Could someone please compare my S6's micro usb port with theirs? I think the port has receded "into the phone"

I'm no longer able to fast charge. I've tried a variety of cables and some fall out/won't fit but no matter what cable I use (including a S7 OEM Samsung cable) the phone won't fast charge anymore

IMG_0241.png

I tried booting in safe mode etc. and following the usual reset options but suspect the port may be damaged or "pushed too far up"

I only have my girlfriend's S7 for comparison and her port sits much prouder/not deep

Kind regards

Celeste1986

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Did you manage to get this issue sorted My S6 has just done exactly the same thing no repair shop will touch it because it involves taking off the front and the back glass and there is a chance they will smash.

The screen could get damaged during the process so it could be more than the phone is worth!

I am totally gutted because I am so happy with it I dont want to change Ive had it too long for warranty and im sure they would say user error but I haven't done anything different :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX