Still no Google Assistant March 18th

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Starting to get a little fed up. Anyone else on an S6 in Canada on Marshmallow and still doesn't have the update to Google Assistant as of March 18th???

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay, this is getting crazy. In Ontario Canada on S6. It's not March 24th. Is there still anyone in North American that has not got Google Assistant on their phone yet?
Or am I the only one, because no one is replying.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't have Google Assistant on my Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. But, on my Samsung Galaxy S6 I do have Google Assistant. I'm thinking that since I did a fresh setup​ of my S6 that it somehow got the assistant before my J3, which I don't feel like resetting just to get assistant. I hope you get yours soon.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't have Google Assistant on my Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. But, on my Samsung Galaxy S6 I do have Google Assistant. I'm thinking that since I did a fresh setup​ of my S6 that it somehow got the assistant before my J3, which I don't feel like resetting just to get assistant. I hope you get yours soon.

Thanks for the info! Ya I am not willing to factory reset when my phone runs fine just for GA.
Good to know that I am not the only one still. My Wife has an S5 Active on Marshmallow, and no GA as well yet.
Guess I will wait patiently :)
Thanks again!