Has anybody received Nougat?

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
UK, network - EE, unlocked phone. Not got the update yet. Did get Feb security update the other day which was 320 mb. But no sign of Nougat. Anybody got it yet?

anon(9774204)

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
UK Vodafone. S6
Just clicked the manual check and I get the following:

The latest software version is ready to download......
Version: G920FXXU5EQBG/G920FVFG5EQBG/G920FXXU5EQAC
Size: 1375.24 MB

OS upgrade - Android 7.0 Nougat

anon(9774204)

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I did the install about 12hrs ago and it went very smoothly - it was actually really quick, felt quicker to complete than some of the larger Marshmallow updates I've had.
Took me a little while to navigate the new menus and to set some of my apps back to default as the upgrade seemed to have changed a couple of those.
And as in another thread it took me almost 2hrs of searching to find where the WiFi Calling option had been hidden.

But so far so good. The phone feels quicker, the menu's seem to open up nice and smoothly - however that could of course be a placebo.
I've not encountered any issue so far, but I'll report back after longer than a 12hr test :)

Ravi Paw

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I did the install about 12hrs ago and it went very smoothly - it was actually really quick, felt quicker to complete than some of the larger Marshmallow updates I've had.
Took me a little while to navigate the new menus and to set some of my apps back to default as the upgrade seemed to have changed a couple of those.
And as in another thread it took me almost 2hrs of searching to find where the WiFi Calling option had been hidden.

But so far so good. The phone feels quicker, the menu's seem to open up nice and smoothly - however that could of course be a placebo.
I've not encountered any issue so far, but I'll report back after longer than a 12hr test :)

Sounds good mate. I look forward to the update. Not sure when I'll be getting it. Has it got the option to downgrade or configure the screen resolution to improve the battery life?