please help

A

AC Question

please help!!!!!
I mistakenly turned on the accessibility on my s6. Now I have blue boarder boxes that will not go away and it is preventing me from unlocking my screen. I do not want to do a wipe data.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Jarvier thank you but I need to get pass the locked (Frozen) Screen.
can you help with that?
Thanks for registering! Have you already tried swiping with two fingers at the same time? Do you have any lock screen method enabled? Maybe a double or triple tap for any option there?

sexyJJ

May 11, 2017
Visit site
Nothing is happening I have tried everything short of a factory reset. I don't want to do that. I have reboot, I have done serval soft reset, two finger swipes, three finger swipes. there has to be a way to lock my screen

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what else to suggest. What about repeating all these steps after booting into safe mode? Maybe there's something else conflicting with the accessibility settings.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Nothing is happening I have tried everything short of a factory reset. I don't want to do that. I have reboot, I have done serval soft reset, two finger swipes, three finger swipes. there has to be a way to lock my screen
Another thing. Try clicking the home button several times pretty quick. It worked for other people with some lock issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC