Is there a way to bypass Reactivation Lock? Getting a "Processing failed" message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

I'm having issues with the Reactivation Lock feature for my Galaxy S6. Does anyone know a workaround? Would rooting help, or maybe some kind of software?

Basically what happened is, I tried to do a normal factory reset on my phone. It prompted me to use my Samsung credentials in order to do the factory reset. When I entered my credentials, it wouldn't work. So I did a hard factory reset by holding volume up + home + power. It reset the phone but then prompted me again to enter in my Samsung credentials because it was an "abnormal factory reset". So I enter in my credentials again. And it says, processing failed. My account works fine on my S8.

I contacted Samsung, and they said I would have to send the phone into their repair center to unlock it. Mind you it's out of warranty, so I would have to pay them to unlock my own phone. That's BS.

Does anyone know a way around this? I've seen some workarounds online, but they were from like 1+ years ago. And I don't think they apply anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but we don't allow discussions on how to bypass security features, even if it's for a non-nefarious purpose. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital