Hello,

This issue is driving me crazy...

It started during the Marshmallow and continues with Nougat...

During phone calls, the screen will first dim, then turn off. Then after a few seconds it will turn on again to full brightness - and this keeps repeating over and over...

This issue also occurs when I use the Alarm Clock Xtreme app. I hit the snooze button, which is supposed to turn off the screen, but it keeps coming back on after a few seconds and then goes off, and back on again repeating over and over...

Any suggestions as to why this is happening?

Thanks!
    05-17-2017 12:59 PM
    I just tried starting the phone in Safe Mode - the issue did not go away...

When calls are on speaker - the phone still starts with the display on, dims, then turns off.... 3-4 seconds later, the display randomly comes back on by itself.... and the process starts over again and again...
    05-17-2017 02:13 PM
    The phone wants to save battery, so while the phone is up at your ear it turns off the screen. When you bring the phone back down in front of you, it turns back on again.

I don't have problems with it turning on at my ear, but when I put the phone in front of me the phone just flashes off and on until I press the power button.

Not really sure how to fix it in your case but just explaining why it does this in the first place.
    05-18-2017 10:05 AM