Tube top Bike Bag that will fit S7 Active

FLTimmyB

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey gang, just to change up the theme from how many ways can I drown my phone and how long can you sit on hold... lol Here is a new question, I'm looking for a bag to ride on the top bar of my Bike that I can store wallet Keys and actually see my phone and the active screen. Has anyone used one or have a suggestion. I'm cruising Amazon now but have not found a winner.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have one. I don't know where my mom found it or what it's called. I'll grab a pic of it when I get a chance.

Posted via the Android Central App

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well here it is. Sorry I can't really give any more help. It doesn't have any name/brand on it and all my mom said was she got it out of one of those magazines that comes through the mail. :)

20160813_192156.jpg

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm looking for...see what I can find, does it work well for you?

Seems fine, though admittedly haven't used it much. Only "problem" I have is the audio jack is on the top of the phone, where as the hole for the wire is on the bottom of the case. Not an issue if your earbud cord is longer.

FLTimmyB

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't listen to anything when I ride (too many nut jobs out that don't pay attention) I like it to see the gps current speed etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy