Anyone else get the AT&T Active survey?

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
So, I got a survey from a company on behalf of AT&T yesterday morning in my email all about the S7 Active. It was pretty thorough. They wanted to know what I liked, what I didn't, what could be improved, and all sorts of questions about the physical design and features offered on the phone. They even asked what it would take for me to buy another Active next time I got a phone. Anyone else get this? Did you let them have it? I had a few words about the water resistance issue, lol....

FLTimmyB

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Oh they will but the Pain of the repair is the hard part and then if you want it back quickly ATT charges you 15 extra dollars because a product that the manufacture admitted had issues failed. There has been a lot of pain and blood shed on this.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I didn't harp on it for an extended length but did state that it was a screw up and needs to be fixed. I said it would be nice if the next model was a bit more unambiguous in its water resistance.

But the water issue diverts from the gist of the survey. I mean, it was all kinds of stuff like "Do you prefer a rubberized surface, textured plastic, aluminum, ballistic nylon" etc. It sounds like they are debating how far to take this whole ruggedized thing. They also asked about whether or not I'd be likely to purchase "Active" accessories such as chargers, speakers, earphones... I hope I'm not spoiling a big surprise or anything. But at least it sounded like they weren't about to pull the plug on the Active line. I did ask for more runner-friendly features and compatibility, since that was the original reason I bought my S4 Active...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair