Galaxy S7 Active screen verification ??? Please

anon(9126477)

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Can someone look at the screen of their S7 Active and tell me if you see the edges of your screen? Does it look like it has a screen protector on it?
I don't have access to another camera to show what I am asking about but it should be easy to see.

Thanks

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Can someone look at the screen of their S7 Active and tell me if you see the edges of your screen? Does it look like it has a screen protector on it?
I don't have access to another camera to show what I am asking about but it should be easy to see.

Thanks
Yes it has a screen protector on there from the factory installed. It is what gives it the shatter protection.

anon(9126477)

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Okay. I guess I will need to contact Samsung because I purchased it for my son's birthday present and when he opened it there were visible scratches. He just looked at me like, is this a refurb? LOL

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I guess I will need to contact Samsung because I purchased it for my son's birthday present and when he opened it there were visible scratches. He just looked at me like, is this a refurb? LOL

Did it have the AT&T screen protector on there? You know the one that you can't leave on because it has the no texting while driving printed on it and a few other recommendations? If it didn't, I would definitely go back to the AT&T store and tell them that you got a device that was used when you bought something that was supposed to be new and swap it out since you have 14 days from purchase date but be sure to put a screen protector on there ASAP because that built-in screen protector that's on there is relatively easy to scratch.

anon(9126477)

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Did it have the AT&T screen protector on there? You know the one that you can't leave on because it has the no texting while driving printed on it and a few other recommendations? If it didn't, I would definitely go back to the AT&T store and tell them that you got a device that was used when you bought something that was supposed to be new and swap it out since you have 14 days from purchase date but be sure to put a screen protector on there ASAP because that built-in screen protector that's on there is relatively easy to scratch.
I would have to have my son look in the box but I don't think it had one. I seem to recall it having just a clear piece wrapped around the phone. Like one big piece but no text and driving sticker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy