S7 Active...Take 3!

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Well, I swapped out my original S7 Active for one that was made after the defect was fixed. Then, I splashed oil on my phone or in the act of cleaning the oil off my phone (not sure which caused it), I got a crazy rattle out of my external speaker. Called up AT&T and Active #3 is on the way, all under warranty. Yes, I explained what happened. They seem to be pretty liberal with warranty returns now. I'd advise anyone with a problem to give them a call.

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Long story short, I had a very old bottle of motor oil I was shaking up before I poured into my lawnmower. The plastic was brittle and the bottle disintegrated mid-shake. Oil went all over me (and my garage). My phone was in my back pocket upside down so the speaker was pointed up. Oil soaked right into it.

bkrell

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Sooooo. Got my "new" Active. Build date JUNE 4!!!! DANG IT! spent all evening on the phone bouncing around to different departments. Finally talked to a warranty guy that said the refurbished phones come from Samsung so if it came from them, it should have been tested. Don't know if I trust Samsung but since my turnaround time to get a new phone is 1 day, I won't be shy in testing it out. The saga continues, lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX