Best belt pouch/ case for Samsung S7 Active

Judy android

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I will just put a Zagg screen protector and maybe a jelly back cover on the phone. but need a belt case for some uses. Would like one with clip as well as belt loops. The ones I see on Amazon are too cheap and users say they fail. I'd probably prefer to insert the phone vertically. Any recommendations?

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Seidio holster for a cased S5 I had. You can probably find one similar that will fit at a local Best Buy. Excellent build quality and durability.
fa9793532c364fc1c3e8eb1d096a7fe9.jpg
e7df17314caa1fcb1f3e011a7ed80880.jpg

Judy android

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I didn't make my question clear. I need a pouch, or a case that protects thw whole phone

I got one great reply to my last post, but due to my fault it isn't what I need.

I want to completely enclose my S7 Active in a pouch or case that both clips to my belt and has loops for a belt. I want to insert the phone into something, not just clip it to a backing that attaches to my belt. I am more concerned about knocking the phone off and getting grit on the camera lens than I am with quick access.

The belt pouches I see are too cheap in that users complain that either the clip detaches from the backing and/or the belt loops come off. I need something more sturdy. I would probably prefer a vertical orientation to a horizontal one.

The phone has a Zagg screen protector and a BodyGuardz back cover that is enough protection for me in street clothes, but not in the barn or while riding or washing a horse.

I would appreciate your suggestions!

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
The post and pic above are of the best quality holster cases I have ever had. Definitely not cheap when it comes to quality but neither is the price cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret