Galaxy s7 active: my sp02 and stress level measurement won't work since update

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy s7 active. I've seen a lot of people having trouble with their phones since the update. Mine was working fine, or so I thought. I've noticed my sp02 and stress level measurements are either incredibly slow or not working in Samsung Health now. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it? The heart rate monitor still worked a few days ago but every time I try to take sp02 or stress level measurements it just keeps saying "measuring" but never gets further than that.

Please, any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
-Masha

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there Masha - I never use S Health on my Active so I just enabled it and ran the SP 02 Test. After 1 warning to hold my finger still and relax, I quickly got 99% (not bad, I just turned 67 last week) after about 12 seconds! I'm not quite sure why yours is having the issue. I got my Nougat update on the first day back on March 6th or 7th! Have you tried cleaning the lens with a soft cloth maybe?

My next step would be to go to Settings>Applications>Samsung Health>Force Stop then go back and restart it by selecting it from your normal Icon again and see if the restart helps! Hope that helps... let me know either way please!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance