Ringke [Slim]

k3u

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't use any other case other than Ringke Slim now; it's the slimmest case with one of the best grim-finishes I have ever use for any phone. The only down side is a couple drops can cause it to crack or break however the price of the case is so cheap you can always replace it. I have never cracked any phone in a Ringke Slim case *knock on wood*, but I have broken 3 Ringke Slim cases from falls before.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't use any other case other than Ringke Slim now; it's the slimmest case with one of the best grim-finishes I have ever use for any phone. The only down side is a couple drops can cause it to crack or break however the price of the case is so cheap you can always replace it. I have never cracked any phone in a Ringke Slim case *knock on wood*, but I have broken 3 Ringke Slim cases from falls before.
I love this case too, but am used to a more TPU style case that has so give to it. This case is very slim which I did want but it feels delicate to hold in the hand. While the looks of it are great, I miss the comfort of grabbing my phone with a TPU case on it. When I grab my s7 with this case on I feel nervous for whatever reason!

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the ringke air that caught my eye and will have it tomorrow. Has anyone used this on the s7? It's very thin TPU

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2