Best Wireless Charger

k31011

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
samsung fast charger most excited I've been about a piece of technology in a long time. My wife and kids are so pissed their iPhones cant use it and I don't have to search for cords anymore

scotiez

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Wireless Fast Charger. I've been using this since i received my phone over a month ago now. Works great, blue light tells you its charging, Green light tells you its fully charged, Has a fan built in to keep things cool. Fan only works in Fast charging mode, with this being said i have noticed my phone is actually cooler while charging fast then during standard wireless charging. Don't know why this is but must be something to do with the fan.

k3u

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Wireless Faster Charger is the best right now for the Galaxy S6+, it offers quick charging with a built in LED notification to inform you whether it's being charged or fully charged. Also it has a fan built in, I would definitely recommend it, I've been using it since it has come out and I love it a lot better than the previous wireless charger where you had to position it near the middle for the wireless charging to be activated.

DISC2

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm using the Pleson wireless fast charger and it works great. It's $19.99 on Amazon. Combined with a Quick Charge 2.0 (or 3.0) wall charger you'll be very happy at the charge speed.

Rob_B

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Tylt model VUBL-T. I did have to add a piece of velcro (the soft side) to the bottom of the stand to get the coil placement alignment in the vertical position but it works great even with an Otterbox commuter installed.

RebDovid

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
+1 for the Pleson fast charger. Also, I'm using an Ingenium QC 3.0 wall charger. (I realize 2.0 suffices, but I got a deal.)

monojackh

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Heard a lot of good things about Tylt, and of course, the Fast Charging Pad from Samsung is hard to beat, but not a fan of its generic look.

Anyone has experience on a wireless charger that has a built in battery? So you can carry it around without a cable most of the time?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I have two Ttyl chargers ...... one for work and one for home for my S6 Edge + and they're the best !!

A little pricey but well worth it and they look great !!

Last edited:

H2oflyer

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
I originally got the Samsung wireless charging pad without the stand and noticed the phone got warmish, around 36C on fast charge which I guess is transfered heat from the induction coil in the charger. Fan never did come on.

Took it back to Best Buy and exchanged it for similar model, but none of the fans worked. Changed to the model with stand and fan works. Phone fast charges around 32 to 34C now.Better yet the stand model was on sale and I got $10 returned for my trouble.

Samsung does make great products, but their QA is terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12