Super Protective Case?

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I'm back working with the cable companies and I'm up on them Telcom poles again and I can't find a otter box style case for my S7E. I'm already having dreams of dropping the phone and cracking the screen, which happened to come true with my iPhone 6 plus. What's the deal? Why can't we get an otter box defender or life proof case for this device? I hate them, but for drop protection they can't be beat. I'm almost tempted to keep my S6 and use it strictly for work, but that defeats the purpose of having an S7E because I use it for everything!
It can't be that hard to make a case that hugs the curved screen and protects the hell out of it. Is it me or am I missing something?
Help a bro out!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure because I'm not a Edge owner and thats one of the reasons why is because the curved screen and lack of screen protectors or good cases. The Otterbox Symetry or Commuter would probably be the best choices right now. Supcase also makes one but they seem cheap and don't offer a lot of padding to absorb shock.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I had it for my Note 5. the problem I have with it is that it is not very thick and doesn't have a lot of padding to absorb shock on a fall unlike the Otterbox Defender that's thicker and has some padding on the back.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
You can also try going to the Ballistic case and Urban Armor Gear sites.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Bluesfan has started a thread about the Armorbox case that might be a possibility for you.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes let us know!!!!!

Thanks for recommending the Sup case. I love it. Fits snug like a glove. Wish it had a screen protector, but I'm sure I can add one without any problems. The holster seems a bit cheap, but for the price it can't be beat. If I just got the case alone for the price I would be very happy. The holster is just icing on the cake. I usually keep the phone in my pocket while I'm up in the air working, but I should be good with it in the holster now. I'm a happy camper. Thanks again!

k3u

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Tech21 is a brand I trust as I sell them every day to customers. It may not be the most aesthetics appealing case to look at however it does do the job quite nicely. Pair it with a screen protector then you should have similar protections of an Otterbox minus the bulkiness.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It's all about personal preference. Admittedly been an Otterbox Defender fan and have accepted that it will add to the dimensionality of the device. Recent iterations have reduced this to some degree. For me, it's an easy trade of protection versus added dimensionality. GG4 is shatter resistant not shatter proof. If they go to an all metal chassis then I might step down on protection.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463