Seidio Convert. Looks neat

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Anyone ever try this line of cases before? It is a two layered case outer soft TPU with an inner shell. The outer part can be removed if you want a thin case.

I wonder how much this material stretches though over time. The Seidio website sells it for $50 but they have a 30 percent off promo code going on right now. It looks better than the Otterbox Defender plus has a built in stand. Should I give it a shot?

Amazon.com: Seidio®CONVERT with Metal Kickstand Case and Belt-Clip Holster Combo for the Samsung Galaxy S7 [Rugged Protection] - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

drbol

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I used the surface case and belt clip for a past phone and really liked it. Really nice quality but back then it didn't have the kickstand. It would be a nice option to throw on the external case when needed.

Posted via the Android Central App

bboozer

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ever try this line of cases before? It is a two layered case outer soft TPU with an inner shell. The outer part can be removed if you want a thin case.

I wonder how much this material stretches though over time. The Seidio website sells it for $50 but they have a 30 percent off promo code going on right now. It looks better than the Otterbox Defender plus has a built in stand. Should I give it a shot?

Amazon.com: Seidio®CONVERT with Metal Kickstand Case and Belt-Clip Holster Combo for the Samsung Galaxy S7 [Rugged Protection] - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I have used the Seidio Convert for the Galaxy S3 and then again on my S5 and I really like them. I work in construction and the 2 that I had/have both had a rubber flap cover for the camera (I like it because it keeps the dust off of the lense bit it can bebe a pain too when you are trying to take a picture and it won't stay out of the way)... I am thinking of going to the S7 and Convert again, but it doesn't appear to have a cover for the camera... I really wish that it did... Even though it can be a pain.... At least I don't have dusty pictures.