Cases for the S7 edge

Air Planet

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid on my S6 Edge that I loved. I've never broken a screen before on any phone....until now. A couple of weeks ago my S7 Edge fell off the counter in the bathroom onto the tile floor. It hit perfectly flat on the face with a slap. It cracked the screen. I thought it was a freak accident. I bought a new phone and put the same Spigen Neo Hybrid case on it. Tonight coming in the front door witb several items in my hands, I accidentally dropped my phone. It landed on its side on the bumper. The screen is a mess. I'm done with this case. It's a disaster.

http://michaelkey.com/images/s7broke.jpg
Have you tried spigen crystal shell or ringke fusion clear ?

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Guys, I have a Ringke Slim and a Spigen Thin Fit, got a tempered glass, really cheap, generic, for like the first months no halo effect, now I have it, so I was wondering if anybody tried the IQ Shield with the Ringke or Spigen that I mentioned, because the Spigen is the only one that doesn't pop up the tempered glass I'm using right now, the Ringke does, so I don't wanna change and waste the tempered glass, the halo effect is there but it's not too much.

Liger86

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys, received my S7 Edge yesterday, already bought an Obliq case for it but worried about screen/edge protection. Anyone have the Obliq case and either a tempered glass or screen protector? Or am I too worried about nothing?

Thanks

Jason Gilbert

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the Obliq on my S7E, but no screen protection. It offers good corner and edge protection, but i dropped it one night and the middle of the screen fell straight onto a screw head on a hardwood floor, so the screen is shot now. The case is good, but I'd be curious to hear about some decent screen protection to go along with it.

drusum

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid on my S6 Edge that I loved. I've never broken a screen before on any phone....until now. A couple of weeks ago my S7 Edge fell off the counter in the bathroom onto the tile floor. It hit perfectly flat on the face with a slap. It cracked the screen. I thought it was a freak accident. I bought a new phone and put the same Spigen Neo Hybrid case on it. Tonight coming in the front door witb several items in my hands, I accidentally dropped my phone. It landed on its side on the bumper. The screen is a mess. I'm done with this case. It's a disaster.

http://michaelkey.com/images/s7broke.jpg

Have this exact case, my daughter wanted to throw my phone (she's only a year and half old) right onto my tile floor. Luckily it landed flat on the front and nothing cracked. I think it all depends on the angle of the drop with this phone and cases.

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Here is what my Spigen looks like...had it since the S7 edge was released....Love the case, but i'm done with soft clear cases. I'm getting ready to upgrade to the Note 9 and i've already ordered a custom UAG case.

Phone case.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel