Who else is waiting for the Zagg Glass Contour Screen Protector??

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Seems to be a lot of lousy screen protectors out there already for the S7 Edge, I'm holding out for Zaggs tempered glass, had one on my old Note 4 and loved it.. Crystal clear, tempered glass and edge to edge protection.. Just wish they'd get it released already!!

inffy

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't hold my breath for it. I don't think they will get it right atleast not for the start.

But we will see how they manage it. I already installed the HD Dry version to my Edge (although I moved back to 6P as my main device already) and it's been great. Also I think those glass protectors wont work with cases.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been wanting a glass one and Zagg had emailed me that they were working on one give them 2-3 weeks but I am doubtful it will happen. I went back to the kiosk today I have the Zagg HD and I see I don't know spots on my phone like it's wrinkly I don't know how to explain it but he said that's normal on that type of protector. I don't know and I had this messed up spot on the side where i dropped my phone and was hoping he would just put another one on. It was a hair crooked too by the home button. But I figured I would just leave it alone and hope to upgrade to the Zagg glass if it ever came out. Does anyone make a glass one that's good? I guess with cases it could mess up but if they make one I would like to try it.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Why are you guys doubtful it will happen?? I really don't think they'd go through the trouble of having it on their site if they weren't going to release it??
Capture.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting a glass one and Zagg had emailed me that they were working on one give them 2-3 weeks but I am doubtful it will happen. I went back to the kiosk today I have the Zagg HD and I see I don't know spots on my phone like it's wrinkly I don't know how to explain it but he said that's normal on that type of protector. I don't know and I had this messed up spot on the side where i dropped my phone and was hoping he would just put another one on. It was a hair crooked too by the home button. But I figured I would just leave it alone and hope to upgrade to the Zagg glass if it ever came out. Does anyone make a glass one that's good? I guess with cases it could mess up but if they make one I would like to try it.

MIME has a beautiful full coverage glass but it peels right up the minute you put a case on your phone. Plus all the glass protectors for the edge phones do not stick to the actual displays. Just the edges stick and it's only a short matter of time before junk gets between the protector and display of your phone. There will be no perfect glass protectors for the S7 edge, just what I think.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
MIME has a beautiful full coverage glass but it peels right up the minute you put a case on your phone. Plus all the glass protectors for the edge phones do not stick to the actual displays. Just the edges stick and it's only a short matter of time before junk gets between the protector and display of your phone. There will be no perfect glass protectors for the S7 edge, just what I think.

That's why i'm hoping the Zagg Glass Contour will be the one to get. But seeing its edge to edge I think it'll have issues with cases (hopefully not though).

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im not so sure about zagg. If you read the Amazon reviews, they're mostly at the bottom of the bunch.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke