Looking For A True Light Silver (Titanium) Minimalist Case For S7 Edge

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm using the Spigen thin fit in gunmetal. I love it because it's minimalistic, it hardly looks like you're using a case at all when viewed from the front and the fit and finish is beautiful. So all is well but for the fact that the color is a nondescript grey rather than the vibrant silver/titanium color of the phone itself.

Does anyone know of a case that combines all the great features of the Spigen but is a true light silver? I tried the OBLIQ Slim Meta case which is just the right color but it frames the front of the phone with an ugly black rubber bezel that really detracts from the phone's beauty.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'm using the Spigen thin fit in gunmetal. I love it because it's minimalistic, it hardly looks like you're using a case at all when viewed from the front and the fit and finish is beautiful. So all is well but for the fact that the color is a nondescript grey rather than the vibrant silver/titanium color of the phone itself.

Does anyone know of a case that combines all the great features of the Spigen but is a true light silver? I tried the OBLIQ Slim Meta case which is just the right color but it frames the front of the phone with an ugly black rubber bezel that really detracts from the phone's beauty.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

How is the grip on the spigen thin fit? I was hesitant about purchasing it because it looks slightly slippery in hand.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

Christopher Meinck

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I may consider the Samsung case. Right now, I'm using the UAG, which offers excellent protection. My go to case lately for minimalism is the Bear Motion, but they only have it now for the GS 7. I actually bought one, but ended up returning the Galaxy S 7 for the Edge.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I prefer a soft case to the various hard cases discussed above. In a crunch, a hard case will simply transfer the impact forces to the phone. A soft TPU case will absorb at least some of the force. Given how fragile the back of these are, even a little bit of impact absorption seems better than none. I got the Spigen Liquid Crystal, and am happy with it. It fits perfectly, makes the phone far less slippery, and still lets the color show through. All the cutouts are perfectly aligned, and the buttons work easily with good tactile feel. And it has a lip at the top and bottom that keeps the screen from touching if you place the phone face down.

616KuGZskoL._SX522_.jpg

Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Spigen® [Liquid Crystal] Ultra-Thin [Crystal Clear] Premium Semi-transparent / Exact Fit / NO Bulkiness Soft Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2016) - (556CS20032): Cell Phones & Accessories

ajp8806

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just received the olixar clear case. I don't like casing my phones but this phone is slippery. I love the case, very minimal, adds grip and fits perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz