Waterproof S7 Edge Case

skhalid93

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, anyone know if theres a waterproof case out there for the s7 edge? I would go towards life proof but they don't make it for the edge. If anyone has some suggestions, please let me know, thanks!

anon(8709382)

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
It's already IP68 rated! Why used a waterproof case lol

Posted via the Android Central App

It's water resistant not waterproof. If you look at other threads on here about some people having issues after use in water then you may see the need for a waterproof case.

Posted via the Android Central App

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
that seemsa odd to me when every review i have seen with swimming to dropping it in a lake it worked fine. I've left it in the shower and was fine.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Really no need for a waterproof case with the IP68 plus I'd doubt you would find one because of the curved screen
Yes you do. If you plan on using it near a pool with more than 1m depth. Or if you plan to go with it boating. The phone can only stand clean water. Once you go pool with chlorine in it, or salty water with all sorts of solutes on it, the water resistance capability drops quite a bit.

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Are you looking for a full-time case or just something to use when you're at the beach? If the latter, there's probably a waterproof bag-type "case" that will fit this phone. I have one for my previous phone (S3), but haven't checked if my S7 Edge will fit in it or not. Some have the ability for you to use wired headphones with it (though of course your headphones will get ruined in the water if they're not waterproof). You can use the touchscreen through the plastic "case". They have a lanyard so you can keep the phone with you when you're swimming (no worry about theft of the phone while you're at the beach).

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Yes you do. If you plan on using it near a pool with more than 1m depth. Or if you plan to go with it boating. The phone can only stand clean water. Once you go pool with chlorine in it, or salty water with all sorts of solutes on it, the water resistance capability drops quite a bit.

Well then you should get an s7 and a lifeproof case. Case manufacturers are having issues making cases for the curved screen

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon