Samsung Fast Wireless Charger Stand Type

IMBA666666

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
So i have just bought the Fast Wireless Charger Stand Type from Samsung and it seems that it charges slower compared to the Fast Wireless Charger Pad Type.anyone else noticing this?with Fast Wireless Charging turned ON.the Stand Type charges from 20% to 100% in 1 hour 58 mins.whereas the Pad Type charges from 20% to 100% in 1 hour 32 mins.i use the adaptor and cable which came with my S7 Edge...and actually this is my 2nd Stand Type charger i bought.sold the first because i thought it was faulty.

And 1 more thing,anyone using the LED Flip Cover together with the Stand Type charger?seems that everytime i open and close the cover it turns off and starts to charge again.

IMBA666666

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Does the bottom of the phone sit away from charger, at all, due to the leaning on the stand?

It kinda sits on the arc...but the manual says that it has 2 pads in the charger...i have tried it in both positions and same results...wierd that no one else found out about the speed.

soulsmilen

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It kinda sits on the arc...but the manual says that it has 2 pads in the charger...i have tried it in both positions and same results...wierd that no one else found out about the speed.
Might just be that 22 minutes wasn't as noticeable for others, and/or they expected/accept a wee bit slower time with the phone not sitting as flush on the stand as it does the pad.

Doesn't help you, I know...

IMBA666666

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Might just be that 22 minutes wasn't as noticeable for others, and/or they expected/accept a wee bit slower time with the phone not sitting as flush on the stand as it does the pad.

Doesn't help you, I know...

1 hour vs 1 hour and 20 minutes is a big difference for me.hahaha.i dont need speed but it affects normal wireless charging too...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie