Samsung Level U Pro wireless headphones - do you recommend them?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I was a Note 7 owner, and as of Wednesday I should be a S7 edge owner (if my phone is shipped and delivered on time). Back with the Note 7 I was contemplating purchasing Samsung Level U Pro wireless headphones. I never ended up pulling the trigger on the purchase, and now I'm considering them again for my s7 edge.

For anyone who has owned or used a pair would you recommend them?

Currently there is a $28 price difference between the ANC (active noise canceling) version and the non-noise canceling version. Anyone use both, and have opinions about the positives or negatives of each? For $28 difference it seems like it might be worth the step up to the ANC version...

Any thing else you'd recommend instead of the Level U Pro? (I've been leaning toward the Level U Pro because of the UHQ Audio since that works with our Samsung phones.)

Edit: Well Best Buy made a major screw up. On the day my phone was supposed to be delivered by them they sent me a, very cold and lacking in information, e-mail that my phone has been delayed by 30 days. Huge failure on Best Buy's part!

Last edited:

Brian Daa

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I was a Note 7 owner, and as of Wednesday I should be a S7 edge owner (if my phone is shipped and delivered on time). Back with the Note 7 I was contemplating purchasing Samsung Level U Pro wireless headphones. I never ended up pulling the trigger on the purchase, and now I'm considering them again for my s7 edge.

For anyone who has owned or used a pair would you recommend them?

Currently there is a $28 price difference between the ANC (active noise canceling) version and the non-noise canceling version. Anyone use both, and have opinions about the positives or negatives of each? For $28 difference it seems like it might be worth the step up to the ANC version...

Any thing else you'd recommend instead of the Level U Pro? (I've been leaning toward the Level U Pro because of the UHQ Audio since that works with our Samsung phones.)

Edit: Well Best Buy made a major screw up. On the day my phone was supposed to be delivered by them they sent me a, very cold and lacking in information, e-mail that my phone has been delayed by 30 days. Huge failure on Best Buy's part!

I got the one with ANC, and I really can't tell if the ANC is enabled or not. I have tried it several times during calls and music and no matter how hard I try I can't hear any difference at all.

Overall I am very satisfied with it, but the one I got don't have the tiny hole on the neckband behind your head where '2. mic' should be according to Samsungs own website and alle pictures on Google. I'm not sure if it's a mistake, so if you buy a pair please let me know if you have the hole :)

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Level U first. I like that they're durable and comfortable. The battery life is around 10 hours per charge. My only issue is that I have to turn the volume way up just to be able to hear anything.

I then saw a review of the Level U Pro and sa that the sound was much better (and louder) than the regular Level U.

The Level U was around 30.00 on Amazon. The Level U Pro was around 45.00. I also saw the Level U Pro ANC for around 60.

I bought the non-ANC Level U Pro because many reviews said that the ANX was OK but not great. And the ANC had about 2 hours less battery life.

The difference between the Level U and Pro is definitely worth the price difference. Paired with the Level U app, I'm really enjoying it. I'd recommend the Level U Pro.

afh3

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I have the ANC version and will confirm the notion that the noise-cancellation functionality is undetectable. I like them otherwise.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I own the Level U Pro ANC version and they are great head phones. Battery life is great. The Noise cancellation does work you can hear the difference when you switch it on. I can't hear her talk, lol. The bass is awesome. These won't get super loud but they sound great. I got them for $49 at best buy, price matched Amazon!

RAvEcREAToR23

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Used level u pro long time with s5 good quality sound! Now use with s8 plus even better sound... Only one big minus on level u pro it have extra easy to interrupt Bluetooth signal! My phone in pocket and i put hand there to adjust volume on phone and that is enough to sound starts glitch dropping! Little stupid i think. But if leave phone in one room and go in other while listening level u pro signal strong enough...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol