S7 Edge SuperMan custom ROM

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
"What does this rom feature? Well it is based off from the latest G930FXXU1APD1 base, with all apps removed that can be downloaded threw the playstore, so it is debloated as well. I really like touchwiz as it is on 6.0.1, that's why I only mode some small modifications to samsungs firmware.
In the future I will add some mods as well, like 5 way reboot and adblocker etc.

Who should install this rom? All people who like samsungs stock interface with some modifications
"

SuperMan-Rom V1.6

"Rom features:

- G935FXXU1APD3 Base
- Prerooted with V2.71 or v2.68 SuperSU (choose in aroma!)
- Latest Busybox installed (1.24.2)
- Aroma installer!
- Developer options enabled by default
- Full edge support!
- Xposed V81 is installed (choose in aroma)
- Adblocker enabled
- Zipaligned
- Init.d support in Kernel
- DM-Verity disabled
- Force encrypt disabled
- Fully Deodexed
- Knox stuff is removed
- Stock APD3 Kernel included
- Latest TouchWiz Sources!
- Debloated, but fully functional (all removed apps can be install with playstore)
- Selinux Enforcing
- Sound Mod with lot improvements!
- April Security Patches"

This is for rooted users and is based on the unbranded release for the G935F model. Currently it is compatible with all Global G935F models. Should also be compatible with the, "Duos", G935FD model on a single sim basis and the Canadian G935W8 models. See the developers thread for more up-to-date information.

This is for experienced and competent users. Please read the developement thread, carefully and thoroughly before proceeding.

WARNING: DO NOT attempt to flash this on the S7 model or Qualcomm SnapDragon models.

ironass motto... "Flash in haste... repent at leisure!" ;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke