S7 Edge - Speaker (for calls) and TW modifications

Noah Armstrong

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I heard the rumor about the two speakers working together to create a great sound and super loud. Anyone heard if it's confirmed? Also, what about the one with Google helping improve touchwiz?

Mikeysvt02

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge - Speaker and call speaker/tw refinement

I also read somewhere about both speakers can work together to possibly be louder. Is this true? Can anyone confirm this that owns it or had hands on time with the s7? Haven't heard anybody else touch on this yet....

Posted via the Android Central App

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site

"Two speakers?" I thought the S7 had only one speaker.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

"Two speakers?" I thought the S7 had only one speaker.
it's rumored (Tim Schofield QBKing 77 is where I heard it in one of his youtube videos) that the ear speaker turns into a speaker that works in unison with the normal speaker

Mikeysvt02

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Hopefully someone can check this out when they get there hands on one. Sounds like a huge advantage if true. Could be a hidden menu option? Not sure why they would hide it though. It would seem to be a highly desired feature if possible...

Posted via the Android Central App

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

This was also briefly discussed on Android Authority.

rickmaurizio

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

I just tried to see if two speakers would work in music I could not figure out how to get both speakers on but when you make a phone call and use speakerphone there is an option for a volume boost which seems to turn both speakers on