Edge display and 3rd party launchers.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I love the Idea of the edge display, but I throw Nova launcher on all of my phone's. Does anyone know if you use a 3rd party launcher will you lose any edge display capabilities?

Posted via the Android Central App

madgalaxy

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
The edge feature will remain the same no matter what launcher you use - at least that is the case on my S6 Edge+ and wifes S6 Edge.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
i have the S6 Edge + (S7 Edge on order) use Nova and all the edge features still work (but with the S6 the features are usless IMHO), looking forward to both Nova and using some of the new Edge features on the S7 Edge

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Speaking of Nova I paid for Nova Prime on my S6. Do I need to pay for Nova Prime again on the new device or is it just a case of it being unlocked in the app store and installing it on the new device?

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of Nova I paid for Nova Prime on my S6. Do I need to pay for Nova Prime again on the new device or is it just a case of it being unlocked in the app store and installing it on the new device?

When you get your new phone, just install Nova like normal. Since you already paid for it, there's no need to pay for it again.

Le0_Br4zUc4

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Edge feature worked fine with 3rd party launcher on the s6e and s6e+ so I would imagine they would continue to work fine

Posted via the Android Central App