UK S7 Edge orders thread

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
He's anyone ordered (pre) ordered from the Samsung UK site?

Has the order status changed?

I have and the status of the order has not yet changed from the day I pre ordered it.

Posted via the Android Central App

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: UK orders thread

I ordered mine through Vodafone, and seems to be the same, no update on the website. Contacted them today, as had been hearing rumours Voda might be delaying, but, they have "assured" me that my order is still on track for the 8th March

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site

I ordered last Saturday with carphone warehouse and got an email today saying my order is confirmed and I'll get another email once it's processed

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site

I ordered last Saturday with carphone warehouse and got an email today saying my order is confirmed and I'll get another email once it's processed

I had the same from Voda, that my order confirmed (ordered on 22nd Feb). But on the online system, the order still is in accepted mode. Maybe I am just a bit worried of rumours ... they don't always come true

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I ordered mine in the Samsung shop and was told the headset would be delivered the same time as the phone. I'm so itching to get it. Seems like time is stood still.

stylon69

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Ordered mine from the Samsung online store and took advantage of the Samsung Upgrade Program. That was on the 23rd of February.... Still says 'not processed' under status although I have received a 'Welcome to the Galaxy S7 family' email off them today...

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

I ordered mine in the Samsung shop and was told the headset would be delivered the same time as the phone. I'm so itching to get it. Seems like time is stood still.

Apparently it is coming with it, let's see. . . .

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site

Ordered a black one from Samsung site on 1st March, still saying not processed. I'm guessing it'll say that til they're shipping them out so maybe Monday it'll change?

jus71n

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I pre ordered mine, status hasn't changed, so I emailed them to ask why, replied

"We regret to inform you that the orders will be shipped from 7th March, the delivery will be between 8th & 11th March, you will receive further information when the phone has been shipped"
Bloody better be here on the 8th, already a bit pi**ed off that people from a 3rd party supplier (T-Mobile) are getting theirs before release date.

Also received a "welcome to galaxy s7" email today

Jessey Clarke

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site

i think we all in the same boat... i ordered from Voda over the phone last week, status still the same and when i spoke to them today on chat they assured me it was still on track for the 8th... 5 more days... lets see if status changes over the weekend

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I ordered through Samsung website and upgrade deal and also had the same welcome email today advertising the phone and using it with the Gear VR. Assume we'll get something further shortly as meant to be received 8th March.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I had a follow up text this afternoon from carphone warehouse saying that the phone and headset will both be couriered on Tuesday 8th March and that the phone and headset will both be separate deliveries on Tuesday

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I have ordered two from the Samsung site last week and neither has changed. Not had any confirmation emails or anything,

The only way I know something is happening is because £639 is in hold in my bank account.

If they have them why don't they just send them :-/

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Ordered from Samsung uk......Called the office...said we should get a confirmation email soon confirming order processing...it will arrive on the 8th they said :)

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered from Samsung uk......Called the office...said we should get a confirmation email soon confirming order processing...it will arrive on the 8th they said :)

Happy days if it comes will have a cheeky Nandos to celebrate