Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge AT&T is starting shipments

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine went from Ft Worth to Indianapolis to Lexington, Ky overnight. On the truck now for delivery. I'm hoping there is no signature required as I cant get home until around 11am today. I called fed ex yesterday and she said there didnt appear to be a signature required.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
It's been a really slow night at work. I just added another flight into my queue to watch haha.

Well I'm hoping to have it in the next few hours. I think my level of excitement for this phone, while I'm sure it's an amazing device, is probably less than most because I'm coming from a Note 5 and there's not a whole lot of changes between the two. I'm just looking forward to seeing the difference in battery life and getting to put the camera through it's paces.

Sopstic

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Well I'm hoping to have it in the next few hours. I think my level of excitement for this phone, while I'm sure it's an amazing device, is probably less than most because I'm coming from a Note 5 and there's not a whole lot of changes between the two. I'm just looking forward to seeing the difference in battery life and getting to put the camera through it's paces.

I know I won't have it in my hands until 4:30-5:00pm since I live close to the distribution center I'm last on the route. Unless today the driver decides to run his route backwards.

edit: We are both coming from s5, we feel your eagerness for the upgrade

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
My S7 Edge will also be here today also. The best phone up till now or me has been the Note 3, I've had every other galaxy since the beginning, have S6 now. The biggie for me is battery, I'm excited to get S7 Edge for that reason. I share everyone's excitement for today, have fun everyone, I'll be checking back to see all the stories.

Posted via the Android Central App

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Anandtech put out an initial review and if you were on the fence about buying this phone before, go read it. It's pretty much exactly where I expected it to be. On paper and in actual use, I think it's safe to say the S7 Edge is the best phone you can buy right now.

gnuser

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T is starting shipments

I'm the same, Premier & ordered on the 1st... I keep checking but no changes :(
Have you called them,I am thinking premier have lower priority assumption is they require many lines phones upgrades.. Also new customers are getting priority is for sure.

cabelas35

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I just hope I get it before the release date. Ordered the 29th and still in the preparing to ship phase. 😢

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine went from Ft Worth to Indianapolis to Lexington, Ky overnight. On the truck now for delivery. I'm hoping there is no signature required as I cant get home until around 11am today. I called fed ex yesterday and she said there didnt appear to be a signature required.

There ya go, that's why you're was overnight and mine is 2 day even though you're farther from Texas. Looks like they have that Hub in KY, so mine still has to drive from KY to MO. Plus yours is shipping FedEx and mine UPS.

Also on the signature thing, If you go on the tracking for your package online, there should be a signature release form. But i guess it is a little late to say that lol. But for future reference, you can print it out, sign it and the truck driver will usually leave it.

gnuser

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I just hope I get it before the release date. Ordered the 29th and still in the preparing to ship phase. 😢

Ooh I thought I was in bad shape...ordered 3/1...Att system shows 3/2 date..
There ya go, that's why you're was overnight and mine is 2 day even though you're farther from Texas. Looks like they have that Hub in KY, so mine still has to drive from KY to MO. Plus yours is shipping FedEx and mine UPS.

Also on the signature thing, If you go on the tracking for your package online, there should be a signature release form. But i guess it is a little late to say that lol. But for future reference, you can print it out, sign it and the truck driver will usually leave it.

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
SEATTLE, WA
8:06 am
At local FedEx facility
SEATTLE, WA
5:47 am
At destination sort facility
SEATTLE, WA
4:13 am
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX. 😎😎

kiliman3970

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Was signature required for delivery? Mins is still on truck but being delivered to my house.

I just got mine today and no signature was required. I was home and the driver simply placed it between the screen door and door and rang the bell.

It's a really nice phone. Here's a picture of it on my wireless Fast Charger.

20160308_130838.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma