Locked up my new Edge! Need ideas.

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I had just registered my fingerprint and pin while setting up my Samsung Pay app when it quit working. I entered the pin and tried the fingerprint reader which did nothing. Tried to unlock it several times when it locked up with the screen shown here. I was on chat with Sprint when chat went out right as the agent was typing up how to manually reset the phone. This is my luck. I am used to it. I can't find anything on how to reset it since the power off/on screen will not come up when I long press the power button. Any ideas would be appreciated. Looks like I will be headed back to the Sprint store. As you can see, it has been stuck for 2 and a half hours now.

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! The power and volume key did not work. I think I tried just about every variation of that, lol. I'll check out that S6 link for future reference, thanks!
In the end, I just waited for the battery to die (somewhere between 7am and 8am). Plugged it up to charge and it popped right back on like nothing happened! It has worked just perfect ever since. It was so hot at one point that I put on the bathroom tile in case it burst into flames while I slept. Also, I knew what time the battery died thanks to a Tornado Warning from my Simple Weather Alert app on my LG G3 that was still on!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge