When is the battery backpack or the mophie backpack gonna be available? Seems its needed

demarco5

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
According to the review on this site, the battery isnt gonna last any longer then the edge 6, and heavy use wont make it through a whole day so im just wondering when either one of these battery backpack cases will be available from samsung or mophie?

Also is there any 15w wireless chargers to buy, i dont see any on amazon

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Seriously you think this phone isn't going to get better battery than the s6 edge. Hmm whoever did that review messed that review up big time. First off let me say first that everyone's battery experience is going to be different, how I use my phone isn't necessarily how you are going to use your phone. Having said that I'm getting between 5 to 6 hours of SOT with a full days charge and I know I'm not the only one. I don't believe you can make that claim with the s6 edge. And again ymmv

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
1ae882cd29e73f476c10947d6b05638c.jpg

Yeah. I'm thinking something was wrong with his unit or something. I'm getting spectacular battery

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Also, go through a few charge cycles and let your usage normalise before you make judgement. You'll be hammering the phone right now as it is new.

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
According to the review on this site, the battery isnt gonna last any longer then the edge 6, and heavy use wont make it through a whole day so im just wondering when either one of these battery backpack cases will be available from samsung or mophie?

Oh, it's not even close. I had the S6 edge and now the S7 edge and they are in two different battery life leagues. The S7 edge has a WAY larger battery, way more efficient processor, more efficient screen and more efficient OS (Marshmallow). It's still not quite my iPhone 6s Plus (best battery ever) but it's getting much closer and has the best Android battery life I've ever seen.

demarco5

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
sorry i didnt mean to jmp to a conclusion i dont own the phone yet, i was just going by that "OFFICIAL REVIEW" saying the extra MAH did nothing.
ok cool, ill probably still buy the backpack anyway

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
sorry i didnt mean to jmp to a conclusion i dont own the phone yet, i was just going by that "OFFICIAL REVIEW" saying the extra MAH did nothing.
ok cool, ill probably still buy the backpack anyway
Not faulting you but really do you think almost 1000mah isn't going to improve battery life at All? Sometimes you just have to think about what some people are really saying and decide if it makes sense.

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Yes, he did contradict himself, but overall he did say it was very good phone. In addition, that what you, and I read is not a very good official review. Still waiting for those to come out. I want one that talks about battery life that takes into account our phone habits, about the call quality incoming and out going, sounds for the music we listen to, lagging or not, camera photos with examples of daylight, and low light. Nothing really out yet, but we will still wait for those.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Yes, he did contradict himself, but overall he did say it was very good phone. In addition, that what you, and I read is not a very good official review. Still waiting for those to come out. I want one that talks about battery life that takes into account our phone habits, about the call quality incoming and out going, sounds for the music we listen to, lagging or not, camera photos with examples of daylight, and low light. Nothing really out yet, but we will still wait for those.

There are reviews hitting on all the things you're wondering about. Unfortunately, it's also spread across several different reviewers so it's hard to find everything in one place. Here's to hoping a comprehensive review will be coming up soon.