Scuffs? Scratches out of the box? Come on Samsung: silver version

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed that on the bottom of the back of my silver s7 edge I see prominent scuff marks. Someone else said they had the same thing and exchanged for a black version. I wonder where the marks come from. Is it from rubbing against the plastic in the packaging?

Last edited:

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Scuffs? Come on Samsung: silver version

Luckily I didn't have that issue, my phone was pristine... except the HR sensor and flash part. It was slightly scuffed so I keep picking at it wondering if there was a protective layer on it like the S6E. Nope.. just ended up scratching it more... grrrrrrrr.

nickster0824

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

Wow! That's terrible!

I was planning on exchanging my Gold for the Silver model.. Wanna hear if others are having this issue.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Being that someone else said they had the same problem. I'm not sure if it's worth the exchange. Plus I have another s7 edge with the Bogo.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site

Really debating if this is worth the exchange. Also if I exchange I won't have a screen protector on the new device because the store ran out.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I am going to exchange tomorrow. I took it to the store today and the rep. said "it came like this" and I said yes it did. Wish me luck

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah. I haven't touched that QR sticker on the back and still have the piece of plastic from the packaging on. Wanna have the right tools to do it with, and I'm going to put a Zagg full body on it tonight. Sorry bout the luck. It's really a beautiful phone.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I got my Silver one like that from Best Buy and the At&t rep seemed to think that it is a bad batch and I had the S6 Edge+ in the Silver and the two colors seemed different to me so I tend to agree with him. I had to order a Black One a few weeks ago and they just now got it in and the guy said they don't know when they will be getting more silver Im thinking Samsung Pulled the production for this issue. Its been a long time since I have had a black phone as before the Edge+ I would get white and I must say I am kind of liking it. Oh yeah since I had to return the VR Gear and Memory Card with the first phone now they have to scramble to get me them again and are promising me them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX