Verizon Users Help Please........Returned from iPhone 6s+

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I can't seem to find the s planner app anywhere. Is this app available on Verizon variant? Also I can't seem to view screen on time like previous versions of android. Last Android was Note 4. Normally Settings >Battery >Press Screen on. I don't even show screen on, in my list of app usage. It only shows time since Estimated usage time remaining and recent battery usage 2h 7m on battery. Am I missing something?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Settings / Battery / Screen. If you touch and hold Screen you'll see another page that lists screen time on.

On Verizon and I don't see "S Planner" in the list of all apps. Can't help past that as I don't use it.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I can't seem to find the s planner app anywhere. Is this app available on Verizon variant? Also I can't seem to view screen on time like previous versions of android. Last Android was Note 4. Normally Settings >Battery >Press Screen on. I don't even show screen on, in my list of app usage. It only shows time since Estimated usage time remaining and recent battery usage 2h 7m on battery. Am I missing something?

Wow I have heard S Planner in awhile. It's just the calendar app which is on the phone.

To view screen on time, just go to settings, battery, scroll down, look for "Screen". It'll give you the SOT. If you don't see it, that means it hasn't used enough of your battery to populate on to the list. Leave the screen on for a good 5-10 minutes and you'll see it.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Wow I have heard S Planner in awhile. It's just the calendar app which is on the phone.

To view screen on time, just go to settings, battery, scroll down, look for "Screen". It'll give you the SOT. If you don't see it, that means it hasn't used enough of your battery to populate on to the list. Leave the screen on for a good 5-10 minutes and you'll see it.

Hey thanks. Im getting poor battery life, I think.
I was finally able to register screen on. 46 min screen on time and down to 59%. 46% android system, why in the hell is it using so much battery?

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey thanks. Im getting poor battery life, I think.
I was finally able to register screen on. 46 min screen on time and down to 59%. 46% android system, why in the hell is it using so much battery?

How long have you had the phone? It takes a few days for the Android system to really start running efficiently. You also have to remember in the beginning, it's constantly updating and doing things to get settled in. I would give it a few days, even a week, before you really start to see the battery shine. On my S6 Edge for example, I went from getting 2 hours of SOT to 4+ after a week of using the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae