Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm back after spending a few months with the 256GB iPhone 7 Plus. I'm glad I'm back to using the S7 edge and Verizon. I've missed both. I sold my 7+ on Swappa and purchased the coral blue S7 edge (it's sexy!) and I'm really happy.

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I read some of the posts by people who are 'disappointed' with their S7/ S7E and am amazed... Either I am a light-weight user or behind the times: 32GB is enough on-board memory, particularly when I also have another 32GB of high-speed SDHC behind it. My camera works great, compared to the one on the S4, and my phone has yet to get hot... Battery life is easily twice what I had before, and really the only problem I've had to resolve is a fix to the GPS (GPS Status & Tools app seems to do the job).

I don't download every app in the store, I don't play a bunch of games on my phone and I don't yet have a need to install alternative firmware.

...am I weird?

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I read some of the posts by people who are 'disappointed' with their S7/ S7E and am amazed... Either I am a light-weight user or behind the times: 32GB is enough on-board memory, particularly when I also have another 32GB of high-speed SDHC behind it. My camera works great, compared to the one on the S4, and my phone has yet to get hot... Battery life is easily twice what I had before, and really the only problem I've had to resolve is a fix to the GPS (GPS Status & Tools app seems to do the job).

I don't download every app in the store, I don't play a bunch of games on my phone and I don't yet have a need to install alternative firmware.

...am I weird?

Nope. You just take your own road and you're satisfied with your choice. You can't beat that..

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15007.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Not moving to the S8. I bought my S7E as a stop gap phone to get me by until the Note 8 comes out. But I'm not so sure now. The S7E has really surprised and impressed me. If it had an S-pen, I'd be in heaven.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you all just install the Beta software? Its been perfectly stable for me. And no credentials check for wireless tethering! I'm loving it