Ok,, LET'S HEAR IT

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Now that it finally arrived, let's hear the good, bad, and ugly (if any), about this great handset. I'm waiting till the verdict is in.

Posted via the Android Central App

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I actually like my LGV10 better. I think maybe I might send the S7 back and get the S6 edge+, but I need a memory card. I'm so confused.

rkkeller

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Go on YouTube and watch all the review videos. The majority of them say its one of the phones out right now.

I have only had mine a couple days and really can't say there is anything I do not like. Some things work a little differently and you have to learn to do some things a little different, but overall I am very happy.

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Got mine around midday yesterday but so far there really isn't anything to hate about the phone. Lightning fast, screen is awesome, absolutely the best Android phone I have used thus far. Only complaint would be the mounds of bloatware thanks to Samsung and T-Mobile, but nothing I didn't already expect.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been living mine. The battery is really good and of course the water resistance and the SD card a great to have. I must say though that the edge is not for me. I would rather have a flat screen but I can't go down to the s7 because of the downgrade in battery. I will live with the edge for now.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure most people will say this is the best phone ever used and it should be like that otherwise why would you buy a new phone? If size doesn't matter go for the edge since the battery on that is super awesome. Currently I have the S7, S7 edge and Nexus 6p running N, love them all in one way or another. Every few hours I pick up one of these phones and go wow this is so awesome. Personally, this is one of the best Samsung phones where they have got most things correct other than to stop bending over back to US carriers.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Performance is great, camera is lightning fast and superb in low light. The bad is having to relearn where all the settings are that used to be second nature on my S5.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I love this phone. My gym is really humid and I'm not worried about taking this phone in there because of the IP68 rating. I'm really happy with it.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Only my second day with the phone but so far running very well and no complaints I especially love the display

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
This phone is hands down the best phone I've ever used. There's really no compromises at all. The build quality, the display, the camera, the battery life, the performance, the storage options, the durability, the fast charging, the silver color, etc. No phone checks off as many boxes as the S7 Edge.

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I actually had to use the compass last night and never thought I would. I though it and going to be a waste.

I am loving my phone so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol