Excellent screen protector

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Applied the Armorsuit screen protector to my S7E yesterday afternoon and after letting it sit untouched for about 12 hours, can report it adheres perfectly to the edges. Wasn't even that difficult to apply. First wet application I've ever used and am very pleased. Have to think it's the next best thing, with no tempered glass protectors available. Now I can carry it with me on Miami Beach for the next few days without worrying about sand scratching up the beautiful screen.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Screen protector?

UGHHHHHH

Always. Don't even know it's there. Have seen enough friends and family with "un-scratchable" phones shocked and dismayed by scratches and cracks on the glass throughout the years. Never a single one for me - which is why I get mucho dinero when I resell them in mint condition.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear it. I am using the stock plastic hopefully until a good tempered glass screen protector becomes available

Whipple2946

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the armor suit screen protector and skins for the back and sides on amazon and it just shipped yesterday. Glad to hear it applies well.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm still on the fence about putting a screen protector on it. It's holding up nicely in my scrub pockets and hoodie pockets. I might try a Zagg one.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
OP said Miami Beach. I think that means sand, sand = scratch even with GG. I am not too afraid of breaking the glass, but GG scratches just like regular glass.

It's clearly a personal choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol