Snapchat is extremely buggy

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else having trouble with snapchat? Its been consistently crashing on my phone. And the audio is almost always off when I'm sending a video. This is weird because my brother has no issues with it on his s7 edge

Bryant Laney

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't use snapchat but tinder was behaving the same way for me I uninstalled it until they update it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Seamus1337

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Literally the worst app on the market.

Crashes constantly. Heats up my phone to ridiculous temp. Freezes. Displays black screen and have to force close. Fully hard resets my phone frequently.

Such a poor effort for such a popular app. Seems they dint give a turd about Android users, don't think iPhone has same issues.

Or such a premium app the devs should do better. I'm on a Note so maybe it's galaxy phones or something.

Lance Redden

May 9, 2016
Visit site
The only problem I have with Snapchat on my s7 Edge is that when I take a video then swipe over to the (speed up) filter, the phone can't handle the sped up video, just freezes and all I can hear is the audio. Never had that issue at all on my iPhone 6S. Wonder if it's just a software issue.

Posted via the Android Central App on S7 Edge

Fz Rm

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Snapchat is extremely buggy 9.33.0 is NOT a beta its an ALPHA and that would be kind. They will loose there advertisers I could watch Vice say on 9.14 and now its STOPPED ALL the time. They must be running their backend in India on a chrome book.

thegap77

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Same with me. Really buggy. Video is choppy. Definitely not on the iPhone. Any ideas if this is just part of the Android experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital