Where is the Game Launcher?

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I have an AT&T S7 Edge and can't find the game launcher anywhere (nor does it open when I play a game). Any ideas? Did AT&T disable another thing again?!

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have it on At&t, I didn't see it until I downloaded a game though.

5bedf6628d9d62fa089617064a8be6c8.jpg

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I have it on At&t, I didn't see it until I downloaded a game though.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160315/5bedf6628d9d62fa089617064a8be6c8.jpg

Strange I have several downloaded games and don't have that. Maybe because they are "unlisted games"? I will download subway surf and see...

Edit: downloaded subway surf and still nothing. very very strange. I also noticed my phone had multi-window disabled as well as my wife. I had to download multi-window toggle to get it enabled. The AT&T rep was confused as their stock models had it enabled (even though on the AT&T versions the setting does not exist to toggle it)

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked advanced settings then game settings. It's right in there. Tmobile

Posted via the Android Central App

Yavar_88

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Have you checked advanced settings then game settings. It's right in there. Tmobile

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
On the Note there was an option to remove visibility of the games from the applications screens. I liked having them JUST in Game Launcher. I'm not seeing a way to do this on the Edge. Am I just missing a setting?

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Ah bingo thank you! It is off by default. Didn't realize that it was a setting. Once I enabled it the Game Launcher app appears. Thanks!
Anyone know what the point of game launcher is? I have a couple of games and it always asks me if I want game launcher on. Don't really get the significance of it

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know what the point of game launcher is? I have a couple of games and it always asks me if I want game launcher on. Don't really get the significance of it

For one, it keeps all your games within one "launcher" (looks kind of like a custom folder). Within there you have a couple of settings you can change for default. If you have Game Tools installed you can also use those during games to make changes to settings without having to actually go into settings each time. If you have more than 3 games on your phone that you play regularly or for long periods of time I would recommend checking it out for yourself. I just wish I could figure out how to get the games to not show up in the applications area once it's turned on. I'm nearly positive that was a setting on the Note 7 and I like having my games completely removed and separate from my "working" apps.

Yavar_88

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry forgot to quote this. That's what I posted yesterday, does anyone have any solutions about this please?

Amatyi1

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site

I have a Note 5 and one day my game launcher was there the next it wasn't. I didn't find anything in settings like everyone was saying so I looked it up on Galaxy apps. It showed that it was installed, but it wasn't showing up in the app drawer. Open wasn't highlighted so I could open it from Galaxy apps. I uninstalled it and installed it again and it showed up no problem maybe this will help the rest of the people having problems finding it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC