S7 Edge Charging Cable

fordhamtroll

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know if it's ok to use the Note 5 charging cable to charge the s7 edge? I am doing that, and have the fast charging on and while the phone is at 44%, it's saying it needs an hour to completely charge the phone. This seems a bit high. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if it's ok to use the Note 5 charging cable to charge the s7 edge? I am doing that, and have the fast charging on and while the phone is at 44%, it's saying it needs an hour to completely charge the phone. This seems a bit high. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I just used a Note 5 cable to charger my S7e, it was at 53%, said it would be an hour when I first plugged it in, but it only took about 30 minutes

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site

It's literally the same cable.

Posted via the Android Central App