needing a bit of advice

connorloftus

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
new to android, whats apps are essential to get fully into the google ecosystem. been with apple then to windows and now giving android a shot and im liking it so far, just want to be able to have everything in one ecosystem instead of spread across the 3. tips for music players, itunes synchers, anything would be greatly appreciated too :) thanks in advance

GR0D

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
new to android, whats apps are essential to get fully into the google ecosystem. been with apple then to windows and now giving android a shot and im liking it so far, just want to be able to have everything in one ecosystem instead of spread across the 3. tips for music players, itunes synchers, anything would be greatly appreciated too :) thanks in advance

The phone will bring everything you need to make it work together, I switched from Iphone and my S7 came with a folder named Google in the Apps section and has everything there. The good thing I noticed about android is that you can switch apps and use what you like, not like iphonr that you can not switch it.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy spotify. Install APP on computer, create your fav lists. Install APP on phone, sign on and all your play lists are there. Luv it!

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I have amazon music, but I have prime membership so I don't have to pay for music.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan