Best battery life: S7 Edge 820, 6S plus, Note 5, Droid Maxx 2?

ugotkevin

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I'd love to try each phone out but I'd rather not pay the restocking fee if possible. I had a Droid Turbo and only got about 3 hours SOT. I currently have the Maxx 2 and get about 3:30 SOT to give you an idea on my average usage. Would any of those other phones be an improvement in battery life? Thanks.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Phones are going to get different battery life for different people. So any advice you get might not apply to your situation

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty hard on a phone battery. The first Droid Maxx was the closest I had to a phone keeping up.

First Droid Turbo was ok.

I had the Note 4 and V10 with removable batteries and I was going through 2 batteries a day.

S7 Edge is only a few days old for me, but battery seems waaaaaaay better than the Note 4 or V10.

Posted via the Android Central App

ugotkevin

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Well just a follow up on battery life if anyone was wondering. After using it for a few days, the s7 edge sits between the turbo 1 and the maxx 2. Without turning power save mode on or any other tweaks I get about 3.5 hrs screen on time.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
S7/s7E or the iphone will probably give you the best battery life out of them. My edge battery is insane, bit better than note 5