Samsung Pay $30. Gift Card Questions?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Is this promo still going one? Do you get the gift card right away via email or what?
Will it work if I use my debit card or only when using a credit card?

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I got it today, first time using it. Was $30 but you had to pick btw 4 stores, I picked best buy.It just gets added to your samsung pay account.

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
It's almost instantly. I received the gift card within a minute of using Samsung Pay.

Posted via the Android Central App

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Samsung has been unbelievably generous with the Samsung Pay promos. I tried Samsung Pay and absolutely love it. No going back!!!!

jdh4

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I got the new s7 edge on friday, on Sunday I set up samsung pay with an amex card, went to a gas station and bought a polar pop for .87. The guy kept saying it won't work we don't even have the chip and I put my finger on the button and he goes it went through and handed me a receipt, no pop up for the gift card, so go to mcdonalds thinking I need more than a dollar. Use it again and no pop up gift card offer. I was charged for both transactions. Am I doing something wrong?

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I got the new s7 edge on friday, on Sunday I set up samsung pay with an amex card, went to a gas station and bought a polar pop for .87. The guy kept saying it won't work we don't even have the chip and I put my finger on the button and he goes it went through and handed me a receipt, no pop up for the gift card, so go to mcdonalds thinking I need more than a dollar. Use it again and no pop up gift card offer. I was charged for both transactions. Am I doing something wrong?

It popped for for me in the app a few hours after buying something small for around 5 bucks.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site

Bank of America cards are not eligible for the promotion, if that's what you have linked to your account. I charged my dinner , $37, and received my $30 gift card to my Samsung Pay account instantly.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
We got ours too and we used the $30 towards the fast Samsung chargers that were on sale for 55.99. I wasn't doing it right at first and yes people tell me we don't have the chip we don't take it but I finally got it to work.

James Ickes

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I wish it worked with capital one.
It did use my chase credit card and bought something from a vending machine for $1.35 and got the gift card right away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz