Yes, Touchwiz still sucks. I'll keep my S7 Edge but here's proof it's way laggier/slower than S6/N5

jinzen

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
TouchWiz is awesome and something is wrong with your S7 edge

You either never had a fast interface device (try an HTC or Nexus device) or you can't tell the difference. I assume many won't be able to.

Owned 2x S7 Edges, both are the same speed (much slower interface speed) than my S6 Edge + which I still own and probably will keep as spare phone.

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
It matters your carrier version, setup, apps, etc. So many variables but I have run my rooted rom debloated note 5 side by side and it is faster than my package disabled adguard s7 edge. Not a little but alot faster. Even large game apps open much faster on my note 5.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that the message and phone apps open a little faster on the S6 than on my S7 Edge. However, the difference is marginal. What is more noticeable is that the memory management is waaaay better on the S7 Edge than on the S6. The S6 sucked at memory management. Absolutely abysmal for a flagship phone with 3 GB of RAM. I'm very impressed with the S7 Edge's memory management.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Maybe you changed the animations in 'developer options' on the old phone? If anything, disable all animations on your new phone as it really does make everything seem way faster.

Posted via the Android Central App

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Ughhh, see this so often. Your setup depends, but going into developer options and turning off animations really speeds things up

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you changed the animations in 'developer options' on the old phone? If anything, disable all animations on your new phone as it really does make everything seem way faster.

I like animations so i have it at .5 or .25 if it is available

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Definitely encryption. Tested my s7e and note 5 with encryption ans esge is faster. But non encrypted N5 is faster

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800