S7 Edge Fast Wireless Charging

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
it's faster for sure, not plugged in fast charging fast, but i pick up 1-2% of battery a minute on fast wireless charging.

jbritt11

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just received my Samsung fast wireless charging stand yesterday, and I LOVE it! Not as fast as a wired connection (obviously), perfect for when you're going to bed, or want to watch a video and have it propped up while charging. I haven't noticed it get any warmer than the phone usually does while wired.

One thing to note, some chargers (this stand included) have a little fan in the back that kicks in to exhaust any heat. You might want to make sure you choose a charger that has this feature.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I just received my Samsung fast wireless charging stand yesterday, and I LOVE it! Not as fast as a wired connection (obviously), perfect for when you're going to bed, or want to watch a video and have it propped up while charging. I haven't noticed it get any warmer than the phone usually does while wired.

One thing to note, some chargers (this stand included) have a little fan in the back that kicks in to exhaust any heat. You might want to make sure you choose a charger that has this feature.

who did you order yours through? the one i ordered from samsung is apparently on backorder.

just curious. how do you like it in general, is the phone pretty stable in the cradle?

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
who did you order yours through? the one i ordered from samsung is apparently on backorder.

just curious. how do you like it in general, is the phone pretty stable in the cradle?

I got Samsung stand charger from Verizon, it's really fast, under an hour full charge and stability is OK... I mean it just sits there but there is grippy rubber on the charger

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I got Samsung stand charger from Verizon, it's really fast, under an hour full charge and stability is OK... I mean it just sits there but there is grippy rubber on the charger

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge

cool, i hope the one i ordered from samsung ships soon. i have a 3rd party fast wireless charger right now which i use at work and it seems about the same speed. around 1-2% a minute

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Samsung had an offer recently where you could buy 1 fast charger and get the second for free. Plus, throw in the 30% off deal, you could get 2 delivered for about $55. I'm glad I got that deal.

jbritt11

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I received it as a part of Verizon's Fast Charge anywhere bundle ($99), this is honestly one of the best deals you can get right now! Especially considering how much everything retails for individually. It also shipped extremely fast! I received in 2 days.

Last edited:

NuMotiv

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
It works well. Completely changed the way I charge my phone. Previously I would plug it in and night and over charge the thing. Now when I'm at the desk I lay it on the pad and I'm good to go.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I received it as a part of Verizon's Fast Charge anywhere bundle ($99), this is honestly one of the best deals you can get right now! Especially considering how much everything retails for individually. It also shipped extremely fast! I received in 2 days.

can't beat my deal of (basically) free! used part of the $200 credit i got from my note 5 purchase to pick it up. :p

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae