blutooth keeps disconnecting

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would try to backup any important data and do a factory data reset and don't install any apps to see if you still have the same problem

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
no matter what bluetooth device i am using,it will randomly disconnect and reconnect. i have repaired but that did nothing.
Try unpairing then repairing the Bluetooth device and see if that fixes the problem. I see issues with WiFi when Bluetooth is enabled; however, it could also be affecting Bluetooth when WiFi is enabled. Try disabling WiFi (if enabled) and see if that also helps.

saintdaniel

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
wifi is off and have repaired, gonna repair one more time. this is my second phone also had the rebooting for no reason issue. removed iheart that fixed the reboot, now it is a bluetooth issue.

Thomas Gruver

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
similar issues. Was working great for about 5 days.... then seems to randomly lose it and I have to reboot. Mostly between my car and my Microsoft Band so far.

Thomas Gruver

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Honestly, this phone is about to go back to ATT. Very random... but enough to drive me nuts. Even my Microsoft Lumia was near flawless in the car, and with this phone, it's hit or miss if I can use voice to text, or even make a call.

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar problem with Myford Touch. I ended up wiping the cache partition, and that seems to have solved the problem.