Is galaxy s7 edge's home button secure enough?

raptorz

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
so I got my new s7 edge's today , great phone honestly, but nothing worse than feeling that u damaged ur new phone, I was trying to put the phone inside my pocket, but somehow the home button got contact with something in my pocket while sliding in , i mean it's just like when u try to take out the button using ur nails, is the phone secure against that? I mean this device is water resistant so any possible damage to the buttons may cause leakage, now I am afraid to put the phone in water

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't intentionally put the phone in water anyway. In spite of Samsung's advertising, the warranty excludes water damage.

If the button doesn't feel loose, I think it should be fine.

raptorz

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
the button feels loose even before the accident, I just wonder whether the button is tightened well or not? can someone just take the button out of the phone using only nails? If not then my phone is well

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't intentionally put the phone in water anyway. In spite of Samsung's advertising, the warranty excludes water damage.

If the button doesn't feel loose, I think it should be fine.
Haha yeah. I am still afraid to put this thing in water purposely. I fit happens accidentally, I am cool with it.