Why isn't my Galaxy S7 Edge screen responsive at times?

Muhammad Ali1

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy s7 edge screen not responsive at times

I try to load an app sometimes and i have to toch 3 4 times to get it to work. Its just not responsive at times. Is it a normal problem with this phone and how can i fix it. Already tried hard reset but it didn't work. Should i take it back to Samsung for repair or something

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s7 edge screen not responsive at times

Welcome back! I noticed that your other post last year was about a similar problem with your Note 4. This suggests that some app you usually install might be contributing. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps you installed--if the problem goes away, then you know something you installed is the culprit. The challenge then is to figure out which one. You usually have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-24977

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s7 edge screen not responsive at times

I try to load an app sometimes and i have to toch 3 4 times to get it to work. Its just not responsive at times. Is it a normal problem with this phone and how can i fix it. Already tried hard reset but it didn't work. Should i take it back to Samsung for repair or something
When I bought the UAG case. I think it helped hold my hand away from the screen.
It also kept my hand away from touching the buttons too.
You can zoom in on what you are trying to touch. That will also help some.
Good luck.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
If you are touching the edge portion with another part of your hand it will also cause this problem. A case helps to keep my hand off the edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2