What should I buy?

A

AC Question

what should i buy

Hello,
i am an ios user for over 4 years and i am considering switching to android.i really like the new galaxy s7 edge but i am used to getting the newest updates immediately... so here is my question should i buy the s7 edge , buy the nexus 6p or wait for the new nexus ????
Or should stick to ios( buy the 6s or wait for the 7) ???

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: what should i buy

What features do you desire in a phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
My wife tells me all problems can be solved by a six pack of beer. I suggest you buy a six pack of beer. Now OTOH, I am REAL happy with my S7 Edge.

ace_95

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
all the phones that i mentioned has their own ups and downs and i am kinda confused to be honest i have an iphone 5 now so every one of them would be a great upgrade . I just cant make up my mind ... the nexus has a bigger screen and vanilla android the samsung is waterproof and has the 820 and the iphone is very simple and i can set up everything the way i have my phone now ......

MikezDroid

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site

I have the s7 edge and the iPhone 6S plus. It's preference. Over all they do the same things. Each has a few significant features that the other doesn't. I'm keeping my preferences out of it so you can make an impartial choice.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I like the s7 edge more than the 6p which I returned. I came from the 6s plus. The edge is the best android phone I've had. It's more of an ios vs android question if you ask me. If you've used android before and comfortable with the apps and os then it's a great device with wonderful battery life and best smartphone screen.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

I have the s7 edge and love it. I always keep a phone as back up. Right now it's the 6s plus. I must say the camera on the s7 is superb.

☆.♡~S7 edge~♡.☆

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Obviously everyones gonna say S7E... I have both and personally woukd choose the 6P over the edge if it didnt have a better camera and a bit better battery life. I find it funny how everyone says the 6P is outdated. My 6P takes sometimes even better photos than my s7 when held steady and focusing is on point. If you like touchwiz then S7 forsure, but if you want stock android, updates, similar battery life, similar camera except the edge focuses 100x fastee than 6P. My 6P id smoother and as fast as my S7 so no its not "outdated" lol the stuff i see in some forums.

ace_95

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Obviously everyones gonna say S7E... I have both and personally woukd choose the 6P over the edge if it didnt have a better camera and a bit better battery life. I find it funny how everyone says the 6P is outdated. My 6P takes sometimes even better photos than my s7 when held steady and focusing is on point. If you like touchwiz then S7 forsure, but if you want stock android, updates, similar battery life, similar camera except the edge focuses 100x fastee than 6P. My 6P id smoother and as fast as my S7 so no its not "outdated" lol the stuff i see in some forums.

I also do believe that the 6p is a very good competitor vs the 7e . The only thing is that i consider that in august the new nexus will be announced ...