Screen sensitivity issue samsung s7 edge

wardster

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys
I've been reading that quite a few people are having the exact same same problem as myself with their Samsung s7 Edge....the screen is way too sensitive.

It's gotten to the point where I'm that frustrated by it I'm considering selling it own as it's for me it's unusable.

I have downloaded the latest update but I'm still having the issue.

To my knowledge there is no ap or way of changing the sensitivity so the only way I can see getting around this is getting a screen protector to try to see if it reduces it some what.

Guys can u give me some advice or point me in the right direction of going forward here with the screen protector?

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is part of the problem that your palm is touching the edge part of the screen too often?

DrGiggleFr1tz

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
A lot of times its because your palm is actually touching the screen. It's barely noticeable but it does happen.

However, yes the screen is way too sensitive. I haven't been able to put my screen protector on yet to see if it makes a difference or not but it is surely annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Weirdly, this has completely resolved itself. I think part was just getting used to the display sensitivity (which is different from the iPhone I had before) and the other part is using s Samsung Clear phone protector which keeps me from constantly touching the edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol