"Unable to download themes in Show button shapes."

Qetesh

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I am getting this message when I tried to download themes from the theme store. I can't even make sense of the sentence. Any ideas?

I'm on galaxy S7 Edge

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
No idea wow lol. Are you signed into your samsung account ? And have you disabled something that coukd interfere with the theme store or a galaxy app or "bloat" ?

Posted via the Android Central App

EchoJon

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
There's a setting in Accessibility that causes this error. You will need to go to Settings - Accessibility - Vision - Show button shapes. Disable that setting, Show Button Shapes, and you should be all set.

bayzid

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I am getting this message when I tried to download themes from the theme store. I can't even make sense of the sentence. Any ideas?

I'm on galaxy S7 Edge
yes!! its very simple to solve! 😆....

at first go to
1,the setting➡
2,accessibility➡
3,vision➡
4,show button shapes ➡
5,Do it ''off"
the problem solved....
thanks for everyone

nadir rana

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
There's a setting in Accessibility that causes this error. You will need to go to Settings - Accessibility - Vision - Show button shapes. Disable that setting, Show Button Shapes, and you should be all set.

Thanks echo Jon your advice worked and I am able to download as many themes as I wanted.
Thanks indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumperrider

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site

EchoJon, Thank you for your answer. My phone just updated and made random changes to my settings (no idea what else it touched). I really appreciate you putting this information out here.

Hazem9242479

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Re: "Unable to download themes with my note5."

That solution does not work with my note 5.
There is no "button shapes" in vision menu. So plz help me.

Kara of Krypton

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site

I am using Samsung Galaxy On5 this does not work for me turning it off or on. I think my daughter deleted things she shouldn't have in Applications Manager Help Please!