Spotify DLNA and Airplay

TheSlyph

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
I just upgraded to a S7 edge and received a free subscription to Spotify. I am trying to find an app or way to stream my Spotify to either a DLNA or airplay device (I have both on my wifi network) So far the options I found only work if you root your device which is not possible on my snapdragon version of the S7 edge as I understand it. AirAudio allows me to do it but uses a delayed stream from the microphone on the phone but this means I get loop back if my phone
is in the same room as my speakers, this defeats the purpose of using my phone to control Spotify. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish spotify to dlna or airplay non rooted?

Posted via the Android Central App

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Not sure exactly what type of device you are trying to stream to but you might want to look into chrome cast audio and see if that would be a solution for you.

funtax

May 4, 2012
Visit site
AirAudio allows me to do it but uses a delayed stream from the microphone on the phone but this means I get loop back if my phone

Hope there will be a way to root your phone in the near future - then you can stream everything in full quality.
But without root, I fear there's no way for you except eg. a "Gramofon"-receiver which supports Spotify Connect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz