Lockscreen Shortcuts suddenly missing

Dan Dzejak

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
All of a sudden today my lockscreen shortcuts are no longer showing on the lock screen. They are set to be on in the settings. I've tried turning them off and on again, changing the icons, rebooting the device a few times and nothing. Had anyone else had this happen on their device? It's very odd.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No issues here (T-Mobile Phone). Did you change any security setting in your lockscreen? Have you tried switching lockscreen methods and see if that brings it back?

Dan Dzejak

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Didn't change anything in settings and tried changing lock screen methods and did not work either. It's a very odd thing. They just disappeared. Even tried changing themes for the heck of it and nothing.

Genesis9923

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
All of a sudden today my lockscreen shortcuts are no longer showing on the lock screen. They are set to be on in the settings. I've tried turning them off and on again, changing the icons, rebooting the device a few times and nothing. Had anyone else had this happen on their device? It's very odd.

Same problem here
Is theres a fix for this problem?
I cant change my wallpaper in my lockscreen
Also my 2 shortcut apps are gone

S7 edge user here
Pls help

Betty Meadows

Jan 28, 2019
Visit site
My Android phone started having problems lock screen disappeared and right square and home buttons don't work, can't pull down shade, says no notifications, and I can't download anything